Shredding Services by Titan Shred
Chico Gift and Ship offers our customers Shredding Services by Titan Shred. We have a secure bin for you to drop off your items to be shredded.
Serving the Greater Yuba/Sutter Area including Gridley, Colusa, Wheatland, Williams, Grass Valley, Nevada City and more...
This is a sample listing of our service. We know that not everyone has the same needs. If there is a service that you do not see and have questions, by all means call or leave us a message and we will work to meet all of your expectations.
Regular Scheduled Service
1. You pick the frequency.
2. We place consoles or containers free of charge to you, with a service agreement.
3. You fill. Keep in mind that if you have items other than paper., ie.. computer hard drives, cell phones,
PDA's, x-ray or other media please keep these separate.
4. We come by on a specified frequency.
5. We wheel your documents to our truck.
6. Our truck lifts the material and completely destroys it outside your office in minutes.
7. The shredded material is then compacted in the rear of the truck with
thousands of others and kept secured until we bring it to an approved recycle facility.
8. We supply you with a Certificate of Destruction for your records.
Occasional Service- Purge
1. We come to your office, storage unit, or home.
2. If it is a storage unit - we ask that someone remains at the storage unit until shredding is completed.
3. We move your documents into our secure containers.
4. Wheel the container to our truck.
5. Truck lifts container and shreds the documents in minutes it at your location.
6. Your shredded material is then compacted in the rear of the truck with other shredded material and kept secured until we
bring it to an approved recycle facility.
7. We can supply a Certificate of Destruction for your records.
Textile, Uniform, Identification/Badges
Work Uniforms that create an identification for employees can be considered sensitive material if it ends up in the wrong hands.
Uniforms grant access to employees, just as a badge would. Upon termination of an employee, we offer shredding of the uniform and badge for your business or organization.
Electronic Media/other than paper
***Computer Hard Drives/Zip Drives, CD's, Tape Drives, Cell Phones and more!!!
We offer computer hard drive destruction "On-Site!" We will bring our hard drive destroyer to your location and destroy all your hard drives, and other media devices.
Electronic Media/other than paper- small amount
1. We collect these materials and shred them at our warehouse and offer a certificate of destruction when completed.
2. In partnering with electronic recycling companies locally, all material collected, is recycled, keeping these valuable
commodities out of our landfills.
1. X-Rays are collected on site and secured in a locked container in the truck.
2. X-Rays are destroyed using the same care as your paper documents and recycled so the heavy metal in these films do not
end up in landfills.
3. They are transported to our facility where they are shredded and then transported to a facility that will separate the heavy metal
and contaminates from the film, rendering it safe, and it's recycled.
Home - Occasional Service
Yes! This service is for Everyone! Not just businesses but anyone with sensitive materials. If you have a low amount you can utilize our drop off locations listed here
We come to your home for a minimum service charge that will be determined by the location.
We offer a curbside service. Due to safety concerns, we are unable to enter your home.
No job is too big or too small.
Our minimum charge covers the first 10 boxes.
For customers who have less than 10 boxes and would prefer to drop off, check out our contact us page for locations.
You're welcome to visit our warehouse and bring your documents to us by Appointment ONLY.
Please call ahead for an appointment 530-751-2727.